#Stand4Truth Facebook #BlocksBible Day 2 [Oct. 2, 2020] of Facebook New Guidelines, Facebook says “Isaiah 40:31 “is against their advertising policies.” www.Stand4Truth.us – BookMark Stand4Truth.us as it has begun, the truth may be totally blocked on Facebook in a seeming attempt of a #MediaCoup against #America and the #2020Elections. #FirstAmendment Required to be #Free. #OneNationUnderGod.
#FacebookBlocksBible #Bible #Scripture
Facebook Changed the RULES OF THE GAME! Not that they actually followed their old guidelines, but OCTOBER 1, 2020, their new guidelines support them in what they were already doing to this point which is: 1. #BlockTruth 2. #BlockFreeSpeech 3. #BlockFreeThought 4. #BlockAmericans who gave Facebook, and it’s #Founder #MarkZuckerburg the #Freedom to build such a large company with #Protection from OUR #USGovernment defining them as a #NeutralPlatform, not an #Editor.
Nuclear New Guidelines read, ““Effective October 1, 2020, section 3.2 of our Terms of Service will be updated to include: ‘We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Facebook.’”
- Facebook ‘Update to Our Terms’ October 2020: Here’s what that weird message is all about | September 2, 2020 | Christopher Zara | https://www.fastcompany.com/…/facebook-update-to-our…
- Facebook Terms of Service | October 1, 2020 | https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/preview
- China’s disappeared: At least one is dead and the rest haven’t been heard from in months, so why isn’t the world asking what happened to the brave souls who dared to speak up about the coronavirus outbreak after Beijing lied to the world? | April 19, 2020 | DailyMail.com.uk | https://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Chinas-disappeared…
- The People China ‘Disappeared’ in 2018 | December 31, 2018 | Yanan Wang | TheDiplomate.com | https://thediplomat.com/…/the-people-china-disappeared…/
- PragerU v. YouTube | August 19, 2019 | Free speech is in jeopardy. Big Tech behemoths like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are putting their thumbs on the free speech scale, “restricting” conservative content they don’t like. PragerU is fighting back with a lawsuit against YouTube and its parent company, Google. The real winner (or loser) will be the American public. In this video, Attorney Eric George, who is representing PragerU, lays out our case. Be the jury. | https://youtu.be/d6C6_NVj964