Whitmer: The “Trump virus response is the worst … in the world.” pic.twitter.com/8pCmRXU0Pn
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) October 18, 2020
#Stand4Truth #Extortion by Governor #GretchenWhitmer? Felony 2nd Degree in Florida:Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: ‘If you’re tired of lockdowns … wearing masks, or you wish you were in church this morning,’ then vote for Joe Biden
The 2020 Florida Statutes
DEFAMATION; LIBEL; THREATENING LETTERS AND SIMILAR OFFENSES FSS 836.05. “Threats; extortion.—Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his or her will, shall be guilty of a FELONY of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
- PragerU v. YouTube | August 19, 2019 | Free speech is in jeopardy. Big Tech behemoths like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are putting their thumbs on the free speech scale, “restricting” conservative content they don’t like. PragerU is fighting back with a lawsuit against YouTube and its parent company, Google. The real winner (or loser) will be the American public. In this video, Attorney Eric George, who is representing PragerU, lays out our case. Be the jury. | https://youtu.be/d6C6_NVj964
- Facebook ‘Update to Our Terms’ October 2020: Here’s what that weird message is all about | September 2, 2020 | Christopher Zara | https://www.fastcompany.com/.../facebook-update-to-our...
- Facebook Terms of Service | October 1, 2020 | https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/preview
- China's disappeared: At least one is dead and the rest haven't been heard from in months, so why isn't the world asking what happened to the brave souls who dared to speak up about the coronavirus outbreak after Beijing lied to the world? | April 19, 2020 | DailyMail.com.uk | https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Chinas-disappeared...
- The People China ‘Disappeared’ in 2018 | December 31, 2018 | Yanan Wang | TheDiplomate.com | https://thediplomat.com/.../the-people-china-disappeared.../